DoubleSided IML is an IML label that is printed on both sides.
There are numerous reasons why your packaging benefits from the use of Doublesided IML:
- Make a suggestion on how to use your product, such as a recipe.
- Invite the consumer to purchase the product again.
- Thank your consumers for buying your product.
- Show an indicator scale for easy dosing.
- Give an incentive to visit your company website or participate in a contest.
- Stimulate cross-selling by promoting other products of your brand.
- Provide all legally required labeling information.
DoubleSided IML offers a solution for the new European legislation that demands food packaging labels to contain more information. DoubleSided IML labels offer food producers twice the printing space of a traditional IML label.
When choosing DoubleSided IML, a couple of technical and design aspects need to be considered. Request our innovation leaflet here and learn all about it.
Discover our other IML innovations here.
- Use both IML label sides for printing.
- Great marketing opportunities.