COVID-19: measures at Verstraete IML
During these uncommon circumstances because of COVID-19, all of us at Verstraete IML are doing our utmost to continue to offer outstanding service.
Taking into account the pace and severity of the situation, the Verstraete IML management meets several times a day to monitor any news and governmental advice about the coronavirus outbreak. Driven by our concern for the health of all employees, management continues to track the most recent regulations and imposes special measures within the company which ensure the safety of all employees and their families, as well as our daily production operations.
• Work from home as much as possible
• When working from home is not possible, respect safe social distance
• Tightened rules on washing and disinfecting hands
• Business meetings are being replaced by telephone or video calls. Traveling is no option.
• There are no visitors allowed in our facilities
• Material handling protocols for all supplies to our facilities
As Verstraete IML is a crucial part of the supply chain, we are aware of the potential concerns you might have regarding the continuity of production. We monitor the impact of raw material supply, production organization and transport on a daily basis. All parties are being informed of the current situation by their contact person within Verstraete IML. In case you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.